Financial Counselling Australia 2018 conference is being held at the Grand Chancellor Hotel in Hobart, Tasmania
• Terms: 7 days (or if possible, pay by credit card when you register, and ask your employer to refund you. It’s so much easier for our little team).
• Registered but can’t come? You can change the name of the person coming without charge up until 7 days before. Send a colleague; gift it to someone else (we always have a few very grateful people who otherwise couldn’t come).
• Registered, and need a refund? We try to be nice. We will happily refund registrations cancelled up to 20th April 2018, less a $35 admin fee. Why? We’ve already paid the registration company, done a heap of work behind the scenes, and refunds are manually done.
• No shows? If you’ve registered, we will be expecting you … even if there is a a balance outstanding on your invoice (or you haven’t paid at all). We will have paid the hotel for your seat in the room. So we reserve the right to charge you or your agencies at the late payment rate, if you have registered but not paid us. We send out reminders. Please be considerate.
• Registered twice? If you’ve registered twice, we reserve the right to charge you 50% for the second booking, as we’ve paid the hotel for you twice. So please be careful if you leave one workplace, and move to another.
• If you attend without having registered, or fully paid … we’ll cheerfully welcome you (and manually provide you a name tag) but we will require payment by credit card on the day. Note our system charges $100 extra for late bookings.
Contact FCA at email@example.com
or call the office on 03 8554 6979